Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 3 weeks ago

what kind of karma will you have for Thanksgiving?

will you take part in torturing and killing 46 million Turkeys this year to please your palate for blood lust?

Or will you choose a karma free diet that does not contribute to torturing and hurting other beings? and create better karma for yourself and those around you?

Many people are saying "no" this year to meat and they are choosing a vegan diet for Thanksgiving. These people dont want to take part in this torture and pain of sentient beings anymore..will you be one of them? or will you still choose bad karma again?

• Daisy

No, no, no. You don't get to pretend that the vegan diet is bloodless......because It's not.

Every time farm equipment goes through a field ploughing, planting, fertilizing, harvesting the grains and veggies you eat, animals are damaged. Killed, mangled, crippled and left to die.

I don't worry about my Karma, but maybe you should check yours since your diet, too, kills animals.

aww you poor little flake...........

Source(s): and yes Im a meat eater....got a problem with that?

Of course I will. it is a GOOD day to dine on dead bird, handily stuffed and roasted within an inch of its life.

Bring it ON!

God made it clear that animals could be properly used and killed by man. For instance, their skin could be used as garments. God also gave permission for humans to eat the meat of animals after the Flood of Noah’s day, supplementing the diet of vegetation they were originally given.​—Genesis 3:21; 4:4; 9:3.

This does not authorize the wanton killing of animals for sport. At Genesis 10:9, the Bible describes Nimrod as “a mighty hunter.” But the same verse says that this put him “in opposition to God”

Thus, while man has dominion over animals, he should not abuse that authority but use it in harmony with the principles of God’s Word. This might include not letting a pet suffer needlessly because of very old age, severe injury, or terminal illness. In such a case, it is the Christian’s responsibility to decide what to do. If he decides that it would be merciful not to let a pet continue to suffer without any reasonable hope for recovery, then he may choose to have it put to sleep.

Do you know how many animals would not exist if there was no use for them? Animal husbandry has led to an expansion of the variety of animals. Many types exist only because of breeding practices. If the world suddenly were to stop eating animals or using them for medical research, their furs or skins or other non-edible parts, within a couple hundred years, many of those animals would be extinct from disease, predators, inability to adapt to a life without human care.

So, of what benefit to them is your philosophy?

Get over yourself. Its the circle of life. The higher the demand the better. Thanksgiving and xmas will be more pocket for our farmers. Killing is natural and normal. We need to eat animal's for optimal health. 

How can you stuff your face whilest others are starving. There is no thanks nor giving in that. You families come together to eat as you always do year around but on this day you label it in the name of giving. Giving to whom? While you eat in delight another child has died from starvation. "Oh that should stop my holiday". Oh you donated to charity. Then the very next day go as a mass collective to gives hordes of money to major shopping chains rather than the needy. Thanksgiving is only a yearly slap to the face of the less fortunate and reminder of the blatant wealth gap that is temporarily filled with donated goods each year to make those who give feel like they've done some great feat by giving up a couple of cans of corn to some unknown charity Stop the madness and vicious cycle of mass waste each year rather than giving. The amount of trash after the holidays is pathetic! RANT OVER 

Source(s): Non-believer

Karam is not real. there is nothing wrong with eating turkey. Its good for you and they have no other reason to be alive other then to be eaten 

Being vegans means you DO contribute to the deaths of millions of animals and do contribute to the torture of just as many 

• Bob

I will not be killing or torturing any turkeys this Thanksgiving, and I have never done so

• no

I like a lot of meat like every other Thanksigving. My family and I actually hunt the turkey ourselves and just buy ham locally. I don't view it as torture if I'm killing the turkey fast and the farms that I buy products from aren't like company farms that torture animals. It's just the way life is. No one's going to willingly stop eating meat unless every thing goes extinct.