My ex turned in pay stubs from his old job for child support where he made less, now he makes more in a new job. Does he have to submit new?

3 Answers

  • Tepee
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Yes, petition him to send current stubs.

  • 4 weeks ago

    You need to talk to your lawyer about this, and let them handle it.

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    What does the court order say?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.