Anonymous

My boyfriend say I am not his wife.😞?

I and boyfriend are in the age of 30s. I just fall in love with my African man. I admire very thing he what he had done for me and treat me what I wanted when came to my country to visit me for a month. He told me his serious and truly loves me so much. But seems November went to abroad to Dubai to find a job and we been long distance and he promised me that he will come back for me and meet my Mom & Step dad. For engagement..some how right now we have an argument by text message and I admit was being so clingy and so needy of him, needed attention from him. And get so hard temper text message or in video call and now I he told me he can't cope with my temperament 😞 I did apologize too him. And he did forgive me,he told me I am not his future wife/and self centered person but reality I am not. I am good women to him. I have wash his clothes, iorn his clothes and even cook for him. I just love him very much. His the only man that treat me so differently where he took pictures of me. No other my ex bf took pictures with and dance for me to make me smile. I just so worried his gone in my life. How can i cope myself to change too make him express and feel loved agian. 

That's a bit indecipherable but you probably deserve better so lose his number and find a local person to date.

You come across as insecure and needy.

Leave him alone.  It's over.

• Brian

I'm sorry but it sounds as if he's split up with you and doesn't have the courage to say it. You should find someone else who can treat you as you deserve to be treated and not leave  you behind and go to another country.