Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 3 weeks ago

When I have sex it hurts now?

My boyfriend and I had sex a few days ago and my right lower side of my stomach hurts so bad especially when we have sex. 

I’m not bleeding but it just hurts. Sex normally doesn’t hurt..  If we go fast it feels like something exploded inside 

• Linda

Could be it is right around the time of your period and it is causing cervical. If it continues you may need a pelvic exam.

how big is his penis?

he may have hit the cervix real bad

• Lee3 weeks agoReport

Still no period - he used condoms both times 

I would recommend going to get a health check at a family planning clinic. It might be that something has been damaged, or you’ve got an STI. 

try some Lube (lubrication) and longer foreplay before the actual penetration.. but you may need to see a doctor at a local clinic - GP or family doctor - who may refer you to a gynaecologist.. this is a common problem among women with causes that ranges from simple local infection to benign (non-cancer) tumours, and from a congenital problem to muscular spasm (Vagismus)..

it even has its own medical term, it is called Dyspaneuria (the UK spelling may differ from the US spelling, which simply means difficult or painful sexual intercourse)..

you can search more about Dyspaneuria if you want, but the best bet is to see a medical doctor, who may refer you to a gynaecologist (medical doctors specialized in women sexual/reproductive issues)..

try lubes and longer foreplay, if they do not work, then seek a doctor and all the best

He likely has transmitted an infectious STD to you.

Do it Greek style instead for a while

Try being on top for a change.

• Lee3 weeks agoReport

Lmfao I do and it’s even more painful!