Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 year ago

how much do russian trolls make? Do they like there jobs?

1 year ago

the only outfit i've heard of that actually employs paid trolls is the very famous "internet research agency" in russia.  it's been reported on quite a bit over the past few years.  wikipedia has compiled an article of general information about it, with details about pay and the worker's attitudes, among other things

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Ag...

there's reportedly been lots of other, small organizations, or just individuals, cranking out such propaganda, from various countries.  a lot of them do it just to harvest mouse clicks.  you post bull crap that some partisan fool wants to believe, they click on it, and you get ad revenue.  they disproportionately publish bull crap that appeals to right wingers. probably because right wingers, at least the ones around here, tend to be more gullible. 

1 year ago

Is no such thing, this Russian Troll business.  Why you ask me what I make, ask me I like my job, say I Russian Troll?  Is no such thing, tovarich.  Is only 'fake newses.'

1 year ago

you get all the borscht you can eat and your family gets to stay out of the gulag