Looking for a wine refrigerator that holds pinot and champagne bottles without moving the racks/shelves.?

I bought a wine refrigerator that supposedly held 95 bottles of wine. However, after I removed 4 shelves to make room for pinot, champagne, and other large bottles, I lost the 95 bottle capacity. So now it holds about 85 bottles. If the refrigerator says it holds 100 bottles, I want the shelves to have enough height to hold 100 large, champagne, magnum or pinot bottles.

to DCM5150: I am not looking for a wine refrigerator for magnums only. I am looking for one where the height of the shelves will hold champagne and pinot bottles. Any shelves that will hold a pinot bottle will hold a magnum bottle.  I have a refrigerator that holds pinot and champagne bottles and the shelves HAVE NOT been adjusted/ARE NOT adjustable.

The shelves are movable for exactly the reason you describe. No company is going to design a wine refrigerator for consumers that only holds magnums. They make the shelves movable so you can design as you want.