What do you think of Michael Jackson?

I think Michael Jackson is a famous dancer. And he's a good man. I like him a lot.

I think he was an extremely gifted and talented singer. I don’t know if he really was a child molester or not?! But he was definitely a mentally disturbed person! 

• Dead drug-addict and pedophile

A strange person who lost his real identity.

A child molester... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️:-()

I was in a store just the other day,   and   "ABC"  came over the loudspeakers, and I swear, I was practically dancing in the aisles,----- and I don't even dance. 

Just an incredibly , infectious, happy tune that makes you want to dance or at least start moving. 

There is no doubt of his musical legacy, and his awesome vidoes. 

No one wil ever be able to touch that. 

However, having said that..........he was clearly a flawed , messed up person....and very clearly a pedophile, who did many inappropiate things with small children. 

He paid out large sums of hush money, ---and was later proven guilty in court.........but a star struck  jury, acquitted him anyway. 

That was a travesty of Justice, as the boy PROVED his claims in courts. 

It was not the least bit right, that the Jury failed to convict, just because he was a superstar. 

Had it been anyone else.........the verdict surely would have been GUILTY, as charged. 

• audrey

A very talented singer.

I think he’s quite.......dead.

he was a sweet and naive man. very misunderstood and talented.

His music was very well produced, but as a person he was off the rails