Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 3 weeks ago

How much to tip delivery guys if they assemble a dresser, bed and a couch??

$10-$20 each. .........

If U are feeling generous and they had alot of trouble putting it together... then $5 and your virgin daughters & the keys to your Lambo that has a full tank of gas.  (You got to "feel really generous".) 

. I was a friend & did all that and got nothing. But I knew she had nothing. Didn't care. Not everyone NEEDS to get paid for"everything" U do what U can do. It won't kill them.They had to disassemble it to fit it in their truck-so kind of their responsibility to put it back together again.

I typically offer them enough to buy a good lunch. Surprisingly many don't want to accept a tip so I just say,"Let me buy you lunch". That usually breaks the ice and they accept.

Ask the delivery guys . 

Dresser is already assembled but it's heavy and needs to go up 1 flight of stairs. ... I got a new bed and just gave the two guys an extra 20 as a tip. ... More often than not, if there is a delivery charge, the delivery guys do not see a dime of that.

• Nuff Sed

"if there is a delivery charge, the delivery guys do not see a dime of that."  Really, so you're saying they work for "free"?  That would probably be illegal anywhere in the USA.

$50 .

• Bob

$10 each...................