Anyone else hates when the wife goes to the salon?

The worst waiting experience I ever had was when my wife said one day whilst we were both in the city, that she was going to do her hair. No matter what errand I went to do, every time I came back...she was in some other form of salon treatment.

I dunno if she thought this was supposed to entice me into sex...but the waiting honestly killed it for me...I should have followed my gut and gone home to sleep....instead of foolishly thinking she we would finish before I was done with my errands.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I wait for her sometimes, she waits for me sometimes.  Fair is fair.

• 3 weeks ago

You're an idiot.

• 3 weeks ago

Nothing wrong with a salon.  Hopefully, the sex thing turns around for you.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I take my car and go get my hair done by myself.  if you only have one car, then she will need to curb going to the salon ALL the time.  There is no need to go everytime you go out.  Have a talk with her and come to a compromise on it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sally
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

no.  You are the only one that hates that

• Dick
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

This is the same as if you went to an oriental massage parlor. She's being fluffed, and puffed, and pampered.

• 4 weeks ago

Let me guess- when you first met her, you were attracted to her, because she was attractive. Then you fell in love with her, and you were probably convinced that your attraction to her would last forever, which is why you married her. But now you resent the time it takes her to maintain her attractiveness. And what does she do while you watch the ball games, or whatever it is you do for fun? 

• 4 weeks ago

No, no one else in the world feels that way. You're the only one on the planet. Feel better now? Was that your entire question?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Go to an Asian massage parlor and have some fun. 

• 4 weeks ago

Haven't wifed a girl up yet, not sure if I ever will.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.