Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 9 months ago

Is anyone alive out there that has truly compassionate and empathetic? ?

Been living in this planet for 24 years and failed to find a person that truly has a “compassionate and empathize heart”. Does such a human being exist that fits this description? They must still be alive and talking. Not interested in public figures. Please let me know. 

yes obviously. what a stupid question.

• .....

Are you looking for an answer for yourself

GodsGrandPlan.org

Like others before you, those who see the world is filled with darkness are given the opportunity to be light. God will guide such generous spirits if they choose to follow Christ upward to that worthy path.

If you're looking for a person that'll love you unconditionally, will always listen to your needs, will always be there, will understand your feelings and put your needs above those of others there's only one: you.

What is an "empathize heart"???

• reme_1

THere are many people around who are compassionate and caring. You just need to look for them.

Yes, many. But please explain why we should respond in any more detail when you yourself don't have sufficient integrity to ask a question without doing it anonymously.

• Dr. D

Yes, I am truly compassionate and empathetic.... 

Small children are naturally drawn to me.  

My motto is simply, "Be the kind of adult you always wished you knew as a kid".

With that clear, I must point out that all the people who ask are seeking others to give them something they haven't earned. I am not sure what you are asking for, but never stop working hard and giving your life its best efforts. 

It sounds like you want people to cater to your wants and needs instead of being who they are. That's not a reasonable expectation.

Read the Bible. At the time man ends up destroying this whole planet, there will still be 144,000 soles that will make it up and into Heaven. 

We have more now. Yet the Bible dose include that If we die hating even one other person, then they will go to Hell! 

I do not hate anyone. I do all that I can to LOVE and be close to GOD!

One time a man tried to murder me... It took five years to get that hate out of me.   Good thing I did not die back then. 

LOVE comes only from and with GOD! 

I don't think there is anybody who is as compassionate as you think. People are self-serving, but we are good as well- empathy is determined by which side you live by.