Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 3 weeks ago

Why cant i breathe when in newer cars? ?

I drive a very old (1997) jeep. And i never have any issues when driving it) 

But in newer cars i have to either roll the windows down or blast AC (even if its already cold) just to be able to breathe. If i dont then i feel like im stuggleing for air and if the heats on then it feels like im down right sufficating. 

I am also prone to motion sickness and it's the same story new cars always make it worse. Whats the deal? 

Dose anyone else have experince with this? Why dose it happen?? whats the deal with newer cars??

... and you're NOT prone to motion sickness in a '97 Jeep? 

Something's not right here. 

• k w

that's the materials in the car, outgassing, the fumes/outgassing is not healthy, but many folks love that 'new car ' smell.....

Your health issues have nothing whatsoever to do with buying & selling cars.

I think you should book an appointment with your psychiatrist.

You need to see a doctor, not seek advice from strangers on the Internet.

Well newer cars have much better sound deadening materials. But honestly if you having trouble breathing maybe your allergic to something in the vehicle? Try another vehicle and see if you have the same problem.

• George

I think you should book an appointment with your doctor.