are Jewish people the "chosen" people of God, and if not, are they still safe in God's hands?

62 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Peter Gore Seer,

Sounds Like GODs Are Threatening,We Are The Property Of The GODs And Must Obey,Death And Destruction For None Compliance?.

• Saad M
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

All peoples who do not accept Islam as a religion must convert to it.

• Al
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

God's people is all people, to make a distinction over one person over another on the level of love which God is, seemingly makes him seem imperfect, but scripture says God is perfect Love, so someone has is wrong, scripture shows us what the definition of a Jew is, and it has everything to do with the mind and nothing to do with your skin tone, the ego mind defines everything by symbols, to God, symbols are just illusions of your own false perception.... A Jew is a person of a " Right Mind "...research what psychologist say about right brain people and scripture starts to make more sense.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No more chosen than anyone else who claims to be gods chosen people. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

God NEVER goes back on his word. Numbers 23:19; God promised Abraham in Gen 17:7...I will establish My covenant as an EVERLASTING covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8And to you and your descendants I will give the land where you are residing—all the land of Canaan—as an ***ETERNAL possession; and I will be their God.”…Keywords:"EVERLASTING"- "ETERNAL"

The Bible is clear: God is not done with the Jewish people! Romans chapters 9-11 confirm that the Jews are still His chosen people. Of course that doesn’t mean all of them are devoutly following the God of the Old Testament or that they are saved (except those who have accepted Jesus as their Messiah, Lord and Savior), but their failure to receive Jesus as their long-foretold Messiah doesn’t mean God is done with them. Remember, the Abrahamic Covenant (Genesis 12:2-3, 15, and 17:7) was—and is—an unconditional covenant. Many Old Testament covenants had conditions, but this one had none. It rests not on man’s performance but on God’s character—and His eternal plan.

• 3 weeks ago

The Bible is clear that anyone who rejects Jesus Christ will be eternally punished. Judaism is the belief that there is one God, but they do not believe in Jesus, thus if they reject Jesus being the Son of God and the Messiah, then they are not saved according to scripture. Judaism, is not just a belief system, but it's also a culture. Therefore, a person brought up Jewish, can convert to Christianity and accept Jesus. Thus, a Jewish person can be saved conditionally.

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

Rm 2:28-29 is the "All Israel that shall be saved" (Rm 11:26).

• 3 weeks ago

No not at all they are pure evil in every sense that word could mean and beyond. They want to claim they are this for a reason. They are the "chosen" of God in their own religion but you have to look a little deeper on who their God really is in actual Jewish religion (not just what's in the Torahs you all know about but even that is not good at all) their God demands blood sacrifice of children and cannabalism of babies. His name is Moloch this is the real God the Jews worship. We all know from the ceremonies that have been exposed at Bohemian Grove that something is very wrong in the minds of the elites but we need to wake up to this ASAP and put the Jews in their place like Hitler (the true Messiah of the real God) tried to do or I am afraid humanity is done for and we don't have a future at all

• Daymellow3 weeks agoReport

WHOEVER CURSES ISRAEL WILL BE CURSED...
       Numbers 24:9 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Isaiah says we're all chosen for something. 

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, they are, and the goyim (non-Jews) should bow down to them and serve them as their gods as prophecied in the Holy Talmud.

• Yahoo User3 weeks agoReport

Yeah exactly I knew this is really what the Jews think. Look here world it is right in the text what we Antisemities have tried to Say Antisemitism will save the world from this kind of thing one day

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

All people that say “yes” to Jesus are now God’s chosen people.  They, and everybody else, are fine in God’s hands.

Source(s): Jesus follower
    • No, they can't all be chosen people because Jesus describes several kind of people that get spewed out, or cast into outer darkness , 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.