Dear current events people who should I vote for in the upcoming UK election ?

I'm thinking green party or lib dems just for lulz as tories and Labour are failed parties 

Voting Green is a waste of time Scumbag !

• Clive

Whoever YOU think is best, obviously.  Or don't bother at all as you have discounted all the likely winning parties.

• martin

Vote for whomever will keep UK in the EU, because that's where prosperity lies. Brexit would be disastrous economically.

Well -- the Greens , Libs and Labour parties live in their own fantasy worlds , and the Tories are led by a fool .

On balance , I choose the fool we can survive ,not the fantasists whom we won't .

Recently resigned member of the Labour Party here. Although the Greens are the best party, due to our unfair electoral system only the larger parties stand a chance, so you should vote Labour. Socialism is just common sense. It's simply the universal equivalent of evidence-based policy and the most rational way to run a country and avoid human extinction.