Anonymous

Ancestrydna update! What would you say my background is predominantly of? Lastly am I still caucasian?

My mom is Italian my whole family from that side comes from Sicily. My dad is Ukrainian and Russian from his father (my grandfather was born in Brooklyn but his parents came from Russia and Austria). My dad is also Puerto Rican from his mother (my grandmother was born in Puerto Rico she came from a very wealthy family I know my grandmother was listen on census twice white and my grandmother is olive complected, my grandmother -mother (gr grandmother) was white listen on her birth certificate, all census and another kind of record as white. Gr grandmother - mother was also listen always white and along with her grandparents the grandmother had a French first name. My grandmother father was always listen white on all census and I believe another record. He was white with blue eyes and dark hair, my gr grandfather was also always listen as white but when it came to his father he was too but I believe once he was put down as trigueño meaning for either someone of White,Native,African background or being brown skin tan) not sure though if that was his record.

First test results I was mainly mediterranean and Slav and was 95% Caucasian i felt from records and test I knew who I was but now after the update I’m a bit lost now New test results linkhttps://peoplepicsrandom.tumblr.com/post/189071612...

• Zirp

DNA doesn't mean a thing. YOUR ethnicity is the language and culture YOU were raised in.  The caucasian/congoid/mongoloid classification was proven to be a fairytale around 1950.

Being slavic is not about genetics - no nationality or ethnicity is. Even if all your grandparents and greatparents were slavic..if you don't speak a slavic language you cannot claim to be slavic yourself

You're black. One drop rule.

You just told us that you're predominantly mediterranean and Slavic, so why are you asking us what your background is predominantly of? According to you, it's mostly Mediterranean and Slav, so what's the mystery here and what the hell are you asking us, and why are you asking us anonymously if you're not a troll?

• jade3 weeks agoReport

I’m talking about the last update I was predominantly that now with the new update some stuff has changed!