Kyle
Kyle asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 weeks ago

Should Mason Rudolph be suspended too?

He was the one who initiated the fight, and went back in there and tried to rip Garett's helmet off as well. All parties involved should receive punishment. just each should be done commensurately.

Garrett is actually being suspended for the rest of the season. Both the Steelers and the Browns have been fined $250,000. I believe Rudolph is also being suspended. How long, however? No clue. I believe the Steelers lineman who threw punches and kicks is also being suspended. Can’t seem to remember his name. But overall, yes. Everyone who was involved in the fight should be suspended. (Minus the ones who were legitimately trying to help, not the ones who tried to start more fights.) 

• Cory

Pushing and shoving someone does not warrant a suspension. Throwing a punch does.

No he shouldnt be suspended, he did not do anything bad enough

He should be fined & the NFL should suspend Mason for at least one game for initiating the the ugliness. Chiwawas shouldn't be nipping at pitbulls.

No, he shouldn't. He had a concussion and may have to sit out again because of the thug with the helmet. He's got enough problems.

Mason should get a lifetime ban for using the "N-Word"

I agree, both sides are at fault and should be punished as such. Rudolph is not innocent in this ordeal.

• Bob

No he should not get suspended.

He didn't initiate it. Garrett held on longer than he should have and continued pushing Rudolph onto the grown well after the play was dead. Rudolph responded the same way anyone else would have. 

Also the use of his helmet as a weapon was cowardly as cowardly can get. I'm not even a Stoolers fan or have anything against the Browns, but he went to far and deserved the suspension. 

• Bob

I don't agree that what Rudolph did was cowardly, and he probably will get fined.

No. Only garrett should get suspended, and pulling a helmet isnt suspendable