Kyle
Lv 7
Kyle asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 weeks ago

Should Mason Rudolph be suspended too?

He was the one who initiated the fight, and went back in there and tried to rip Garett's helmet off as well. All parties involved should receive punishment. just each should be done commensurately.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Garrett is actually being suspended for the rest of the season. Both the Steelers and the Browns have been fined $250,000. I believe Rudolph is also being suspended. How long, however? No clue. I believe the Steelers lineman who threw punches and kicks is also being suspended. Can’t seem to remember his name. But overall, yes. Everyone who was involved in the fight should be suspended. (Minus the ones who were legitimately trying to help, not the ones who tried to start more fights.) 

• Cory
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Pushing and shoving someone does not warrant a suspension. Throwing a punch does.

• 3 weeks ago

No he shouldnt be suspended, he did not do anything bad enough

• 3 weeks ago

He should be fined & the NFL should suspend Mason for at least one game for initiating the the ugliness. Chiwawas shouldn't be nipping at pitbulls.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, he shouldn't. He had a concussion and may have to sit out again because of the thug with the helmet. He's got enough problems.

• 3 weeks ago

Mason should get a lifetime ban for using the "N-Word"

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I agree, both sides are at fault and should be punished as such. Rudolph is not innocent in this ordeal.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No he should not get suspended.

• 3 weeks ago

He didn't initiate it. Garrett held on longer than he should have and continued pushing Rudolph onto the grown well after the play was dead. Rudolph responded the same way anyone else would have. 

Also the use of his helmet as a weapon was cowardly as cowardly can get. I'm not even a Stoolers fan or have anything against the Browns, but he went to far and deserved the suspension. 

• Bob
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I don't agree that what Rudolph did was cowardly, and he probably will get fined.

• 3 weeks ago

No. Only garrett should get suspended, and pulling a helmet isnt suspendable

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.