Will Trump pardon convicted felon Roger Stone?

• A.J.

The Roger Stone trial is about him lying to Congress to protect Trump and that is what the prosecutor presented. They found him guilty and are working through the conflicting testimony to use against Trump and other associates. It was hardly even about Roger Stone himself and pardoning him is like pardoning of the racist sheriff. It just makes Trump look bad. Doesn't even matter as it also supports the claims that Trump abuses power against the Courts and Congress. Let him do it. Who gives a flying F about Roger Stone. He wasn't the real target anyway.

Yes and when he does treason he will shot

• John

If I was on ice as thin as trump's I would never pardon anyone.

Trump should pardon Stone considering that Fed Judge Amy Berman-Jackson is a Obama appointee chosen by the DNC to hear the case. 

• Sam

If Trump can he will pardon Stone,

but at the moment Trump is more concerned with Pence pardoning Trump. 

*best Heath Ledger Joker voice*

The Bat-phone's already ringin'!

(:

I don’t know guess wait and see

• Ryde0n

The Democrats would have never targeted Stone if he were not a Trump supporter

Hopefully. Democrats could add another impeachment charge.

He should,...I mean the real criminal is lying fraud mueller who is now in hiding because he couldn't pin anything on Trump