Will Trump pardon convicted felon Roger Stone?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

The Roger Stone trial is about him lying to Congress to protect Trump and that is what the prosecutor presented. They found him guilty and are working through the conflicting testimony to use against Trump and other associates. It was hardly even about Roger Stone himself and pardoning him is like pardoning of the racist sheriff. It just makes Trump look bad. Doesn't even matter as it also supports the claims that Trump abuses power against the Courts and Congress. Let him do it. Who gives a flying F about Roger Stone. He wasn't the real target anyway.

• Sam
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

That is true because admitted that he lied to Congress to protest his friend  (Donald Trump)  So everything he lied about can and will be used against Trump. 

• 3 weeks ago

Yes and when he does treason he will shot

• John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If I was on ice as thin as trump's I would never pardon anyone.

• 3 weeks ago

Trump should pardon Stone considering that Fed Judge Amy Berman-Jackson is a Obama appointee chosen by the DNC to hear the case. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If Trump can he will pardon Stone,

but at the moment Trump is more concerned with Pence pardoning Trump. 

• 3 weeks ago

*best Heath Ledger Joker voice*

The Bat-phone's already ringin'!

(:

• 3 weeks ago

I don’t know guess wait and see

• Ryde0n
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

The Democrats would have never targeted Stone if he were not a Trump supporter

• Sam
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

That actually is true.   It is also true that many of Trump cohorts in crime have pleaded guilty and are doing prison time.  The only reason Trump isn't is because he has his Presidential  'Get out of Jail Free'  card. 
      But that card will eventually expire. 

• 3 weeks ago

Hopefully. Democrats could add another impeachment charge.

• 3 weeks ago

He should,...I mean the real criminal is lying fraud mueller who is now in hiding because he couldn't pin anything on Trump

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.