What's your reaction to Roger Stone's convictions?

Roger Stone, confidant of Trump and WikiLeaks connection, found guilty on all seven counts

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/rog... Republican operative was charged with making false statements, obstruction and witness tampering.

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Convicted by Trump's own DOJ, so how will he spin this into a Deep State witch hunt? It doesn't matter because his idiots will believe anything.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Pathetic. I hope Trump pardons him.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I was happy for him, maybe now he'll be forced to under go treatment he desperately needs. He's been living in a fantasy world for years.

• 4 weeks ago

Its a great decision. I want him to get at leas 7 years in jail.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Wasn't at all surprised.  I have always thought he was the conduit between Assuange/Wikileaks and the campaign.  While he has gotten progressively crazier with age/time, Stone was a really smart political operative from the Richard Nixon school of Politics.  During the Reagan Administration, he, Charlie Black and Paul Manafort had the top lobbying firm in D.C.. Although they parted many years before, Charlie Black ultimately avoided the fate of Stone and Manafort by very wisely avoiding Trump...

To be fair, Stone and Manafort could have and did get themselves in plenty of legal/criminal trouble without Trump, but as has been shown in abundance the last few years.....birds of a feather flock together! 

Won't be surprised if before it's all said and done, he has kept evidence from his communication on behalf of campaign.  

• 4 weeks ago

A fitting end to this sack o shlt, piece of garbage. Why does Trump pal around with so many Criminals?

• John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I'll answer if I can stop laughing.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Number six: Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Papadolpous or however you say his stupid name, Cohen and now Stone.

• 1 month ago

America is a bit safer.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

The planet is a bit safer.  

• 1 month ago

A prime example of the type of people who Trump befriended and surrounded himself with.

• ...Show all comments
    • marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

And it is still what aboutism and doesn't change the fact Trump's friends and associates are going to prison. 

• 1 month ago

More process crimes as a reaction to a failed investigation of a hoax that should itself be prosecuted, that's my reaction.    LOL

• ...Show all comments
    • Robin W
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

He was lying about the role Wikileaks played in the Russian's efforts to help Trump.   Try to get info from real sources.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.