What's your reaction to Roger Stone's convictions?

Roger Stone, confidant of Trump and WikiLeaks connection, found guilty on all seven counts

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/rog... Republican operative was charged with making false statements, obstruction and witness tampering.

Favorite Answer

Convicted by Trump's own DOJ, so how will he spin this into a Deep State witch hunt? It doesn't matter because his idiots will believe anything.

• Ann

Pathetic. I hope Trump pardons him.

• Joseph

I was happy for him, maybe now he'll be forced to under go treatment he desperately needs. He's been living in a fantasy world for years.

Its a great decision. I want him to get at leas 7 years in jail.

Wasn't at all surprised.  I have always thought he was the conduit between Assuange/Wikileaks and the campaign.  While he has gotten progressively crazier with age/time, Stone was a really smart political operative from the Richard Nixon school of Politics.  During the Reagan Administration, he, Charlie Black and Paul Manafort had the top lobbying firm in D.C.. Although they parted many years before, Charlie Black ultimately avoided the fate of Stone and Manafort by very wisely avoiding Trump...

To be fair, Stone and Manafort could have and did get themselves in plenty of legal/criminal trouble without Trump, but as has been shown in abundance the last few years.....birds of a feather flock together! 

Won't be surprised if before it's all said and done, he has kept evidence from his communication on behalf of campaign.  

A fitting end to this sack o shlt, piece of garbage. Why does Trump pal around with so many Criminals?

• John

I'll answer if I can stop laughing.

• Nick

Number six: Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Papadolpous or however you say his stupid name, Cohen and now Stone.

America is a bit safer.

• Killmouseky

The planet is a bit safer.  

A prime example of the type of people who Trump befriended and surrounded himself with.

• marsel_duchamp

And it is still what aboutism and doesn't change the fact Trump's friends and associates are going to prison. 

More process crimes as a reaction to a failed investigation of a hoax that should itself be prosecuted, that's my reaction.    LOL

• Robin W

He was lying about the role Wikileaks played in the Russian's efforts to help Trump.   Try to get info from real sources.