Hey lovely Atheists, Christian, Islam etc is it ok if 25 year old girl date a 55 year-old man ? haha?

just curious what do you all think.

feel free to write what you think she have a nice day =)

Favorite Answer

I think love is no slave to age and that adults are free to find the companionship of their choice. It is not my place to judge who another person can find attractive or care about. If it works for them, that is a good thing and should be celebrated.

It's their choice, pard. As long as there is no sex before marriage, it's nobody's business, not even God's, I think, who they date.

• Two ADULTS, of legal consenting age, may have any relationship they want. It's no one else's business but theirs, and certainly no business of any religion.  

I think it's okay if she "dates" the guy, but I would reserve 

judgement on a marital relationship taking place between them.

• Wundt

As long as it is a mutually consensual relationship it is none of my business.

You can certainly do so, but it sort of grosses me out.

Frankly I do not care. But as a man in my mid 50s, I would never want to be burdened by a child-girlfriend. I have my own kids.

The precedent for that is when Aisha "dated" the prophet. She was 6 or 9 years old.

I can't believe i'm typing this, but fireball has a point. Why go older when you can do so much better?

25 is when you can be as choosy as you like. You're at the peak, you should find someone near or around that same peak.

Or maybe someone who'll still be alive in like, 30-40 years so you don't have to be old And alone. I've seen that. It's not fun.

she could but why? AT THAT AGE or even before that I had old geezers after me but it did not work out for them...ick