Are people who are anti-GMO and anti-fluoride usually also anti-vaccine?

Many of those whom I personally know that are anti-GMO and anti-flouride are also anti-vaxxers. However....people don't often get lambasted for being against GMOs and fluoride although they do often get lambasted for being anti-vaxx.

Usually antiscience beliefs such as these do run together. The information on these beliefs is mainly spread through blog posts and facebook groups. These people are willing to believe blog posts over highly educated experts and peer reviewed scientific research so they naturally gravitate towards all these beliefs as they are unlikely to deny scientific evidence on one belief and side with factual evidence on another. They either accept evidence, expert testimony, and statistical analysis or they accept blog posts as the truth. There is generally very little middle ground.

Yes, and I detest all three of them. Not only do their stances harm society as a whole, due to genetic modification helping to improve yield for food crops, and fluoride reinforcing your dental enamel in safe doses, but the anti-GMO, anti-fluoride, and anti-vax camps all tend to dehumanise people with genetic traits like autism.

Anti-GMO people are also willing to go to underhanded measures for their cause, such as passing off fake seeds as genetically modified seeds, and then using the suicides of the farmers they give the fake seeds to for their agenda. Not only that, but they also destroyed a crop that would save many children from vitamin A deficiency-caused blindness.

Anti-fluoride people tend to ignore that most ground water has fluoride in it and tend to choose toothpastes that lead to more dental bills and tooth loss.

Anti-vaccine people tend to be pro-eugenics, even supporting killing the disabled demographic for their agendas, primarily fixating on autistic people, which by the way, are only caused by genetics, not vaccines.

Well, at least it counts for me. I know very well how the body works and what the ingredients of vaccines cause in the body. Only people who do not know anything would take vaccines.

• Nine Lives

Many diseases and conditions are a reaction to environmental pollution and nobody cares. I care. I protect my family and everybody who is willing to listen. 

• martin

There are people who've been subjected to medication given in good faith, which later proved to be harmful. Such people would be the first to object to certain vaccines and other government sponsored medication.

• Dze

people dont want to believe what they thought was supposed to make them so much healthier is actually used by the elite to 'soft kill' them before their time for a population control agenda and make them more stupid and docile ...its alot to swallow

Most of them pretty much are