Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 4 weeks ago

I'm gay...can i wear makeup (ladies only)?

I'm a gay guy and some close girlfriends have invited me out to a nightclub party. They are getting dolled up. I'd like to wear makeup. What kind could I wear? Thx for your feedback!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

You can wear makeup even if you're not gay.  Who cares ?

• 3 weeks ago

you do whatever makes you happy, go for it and wear the makeup!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yeah, but only if you're gay. You have to post proof that you're gay to the makeup company before you can wear it.

• 3 weeks ago

Of course you can, men (straight and gay) have been wearing make up for years. Go for it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Yeah go for it! 

• 3 weeks ago

yes that is crazy 

• 4 weeks ago

snoooooooooooooooze.... this attention seeker again, who just can't seem to get his head round the fact that no one is interested, no one cares, that what he does is really of no interest to anyone, and he is not the centre of the universe.... he must be deadly boring company, I doubt very much that ANYONE has invited him to a nightclub. 

• _Arrow_3 weeks agoReport

don't worry hun, Im sure no one would invite you to a nightclub. also you just look like the attention seeking one TTFN :)

• 4 weeks ago

Since wearing makeup is down to personal choice, you can wear any kind of makeup that you would like to. 

If you're unsure about what types to get, you could try asking your girlfriends for advice, or watch some makeup tutorials on YouTube.

Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks ago

ever heard of jeffree star?? check out his youtube channel......and yes u can!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Watch some tutorials on Youtube

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.