Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 3 weeks ago

Are actresses ever allowed to do their own makeup?

Like if they were really good at it? Are they allow to give the makeup artists ideas about what makeup look they want?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

No. No actor or actress can do their own makeup. A specialized job and often with a lot of "exactly the same" on a day to day basis.

Peace.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

yesssssssssssssssssssssss

• 3 weeks ago

yes they are allowed to

• 3 weeks ago

well I know Gwen Stefani does her own makeup for "The Voice" but i would say for acting nope

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

The word 'allow' is silly in this context. There is no reason at all why an experienced actress shouldn't chat with the make-up artists about what might work and what might not. But the final decision will not be up to her.

• 3 weeks ago

Sure why not?.........tch.

• 3 weeks ago

No i don’t think they are , they have to have makeup artists 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

why would they as they pay people too do that for them

• edward
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Define actress. Does that mean someone that does a lot of movies and big stars or does that mean like any actress out there? When i used to act i was in a musical, PeterPan. He is always played by a woman and she did her own makeup every day. 8 shows a week for a month, when i played Tom Sawyer i did my makeup every day for a month. For actors and actresses starting out it isn’t uncommon to do your own makeup and in turn get really good at it

• 3 weeks ago

I was feeling a bit of a good was in Russia

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.