Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Why do I think women are lying when they tell me they don't want to have sex with other men?

I think they will cheat where as a woman who is honest about liking other men will at least ask me if she can.

All I want is honesty.

Because they are.

Is this a question you often ask?  It sounds like you've made a habit out of it, setting yourself up for a downfall, in that you won't believe them no matter what you hear.  Enjoy the sex you're having with them and ask about the weather if needs be!  Not the potential humping of other men! 

Because you have trust issue not all females are whores and want to have sex outside their relationship....hell some stay in relationships because they love the man they are with even thought the are worthless.

• Lexa3 weeks agoReport

i agree completely.... if ur in a relationship and love the guy obviously you wouldn't wanna have sec with other mean, thats just common sense.

sounds like a self love issue to me

well i dont speak for everyone but if i ever say such its cause its true. dosnt mean i dont wanna sleep with other ladies tho

• Alan H

Sounds like you are insecure 

Must be the types of women you've been around, that give you the idea women cheat or like to have sex with many men.

But there are All different types of women, and not all of them are attracted to many people at once, or flirting with many people at once. I for one am extremely exclusive in my relationships, won't even hardly talk to other guys when I have a boyfriend, and expect my boyfriend to be equally devoted to me. It's just how I am, and I think each individual should find someone who suits them in every way.

Just have to be patient and look for someone you feel you can trust. I think it's easy to be insecure in a relationship, because you're giving everything to one person and don't want to get hurt if they aren't all for you too. Time always tells, there's really no other way to guarantee.

• Chae-won

Good advice!  Thanks!  I enjoy smart people.

You know they are banging all your friends.

If it's because of looks because you have sex with them or their not the the most unattractive woman in the world you're wrong because a person having looks is not a reason for someone to have sex with them and you shouldn't and don't have to have looks for someone to have sex with you a d you don't have sex with someone unless it's for a baby and not looks 

Nope,  not true,  not true at all and it is not true.  :)

Because you're a man and you think like a man. 

Just because I check out guys and like how they look I don't want to have sex with them. 

An average woman does not walk down the street thinking "Oh I would f#ck him and him and him, yeah he looks cute I wonder how big his thing is?"

An average woman doesn't do this.

And if you think I lie,  nothing will convince and the probably it's better if we part ways as you only want honesty that fits your view of the world.

• Anonymous4 weeks agoReport

I'm a women and I do this. So glad no one can read my thoughts.