It's been 8 years and I'm still not over my ex girlfriend. I miss her everyday . What shall I do?

Favorite Answer

You are a wonderful person for caring.  I am sad too, but look keep your good times alive.  You are a caring spirit.  Blessings. 

Think positively and Move on 

amazing the things one can go thru...

A devastating breakup can be so bad that you may never get over it totally

It has been 35 years since my ex and I broke-up ,, I still love her 

loving someone never goes away and it is fine.....

you cannot ever make it back together for the most part you just remember the good and forget the bad

my ex is great I love her and lust for her ... but it could not work then it would not work now

as well she is married and I am married...

you describe a normal feeling 

but need to move on 

good luck and yes find a new love.... 

Go to therapy because it's not healthy that it's been this long and you haven't moved on. It's a process but you need to at least try to start that process for the sake of your own sanity and happiness.

You need to move on at least.By focusing your attention elsewhere you will be better off in the long run.Here's what you can do.Its time to relearn some dating skills.Read the step by steps and learn them.That is your responsibility.That will help you find yourself a great woman to be with.

1)Always start by looking for the women who are interested in you to start with. Those women are the ones who look at you and they smile at you.Some might just stare at you.Those ones are your choices right from the start. It should always be mutual interest between you and a woman.2)If a woman doesn’t notice you it means she is not interested in you.Sometimes,it means you aren’t their type.Move on.Don’t approach them.You will get rejected. Always move on straight away or you'll miss out on other women.Maybe your perfect woman.3)Smile back at those women who look at you and they smile at you and say "Hi" or "Hey".4)Then go over and introduce yourself to her.Just say:"Hi,my name is.....,I just wanted to meet you".5)Find out her name by asking her what her name is.6)The best topic to talk to a woman is her.Start by getting to know her.You are trying to bring a new person into your life.Ask her questions about herself so you get to know all about her.Ask a lot of questions over 3 or 4 dates.It shows her you are interested in her. Find out about her sooner not later.And,if you find out if you are either on the same page or aren’t compatible you move on sooner.7)She should ask you questions about yourself so she can get to know all about you too.It shows she is interested in you too.8)There are certain things you need to look for from the first moment you meet:a)Her good qualities.b)The compatibility between you and her.Its about what you and a woman have in common.c)Warning signs. The things you don’t want to put up with.The deal breakers.Divorce courts are full of them.d)You need to know what you want in the future,(eg:marriage,family of your own,etc.)There are some women who wont date a guy who doesn’t know what they want in their future.e)What you and her don’t have in common.9)At some point you and a woman will find out if you and them are compatible/have a lot in common or not. If you do,continue seeing them.If not,call it a day and move on,start searching again.Have standards.Learn about someone sooner not later.You can move on quicker if things aren’t right.10)At some point after you and a woman have been chatting for awhile you should take it to the next level and get to know each further.Exchange contact details,and,even go out afterward to spend more time with each other.11)Get in contact with her within 24 hours by phone,not text (no later). Arrange a date.Have a quick chat.12)Meet for that date.1 hour is sufficient.Get to know each other.13)Meet up again and get to know each other further.14)At some point if everything is going well then you can talk about being together as a couple.Good luck.

Meditate and move on

quit wasting your life--it passes by quickly, and no woman is worth it--

It's admiring from my point of view that you at least had a girlfriend, I'm 27 and I have never got one. I don't care either (or a little). In japan, it's difficult to get a partner. Just seek your inner being and you'll find peace