Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 3 weeks ago

Is it possible to find a job in Canada with a 3rd world mechanical enginner degree ?

I finished mechanical enginnering and can't seem to find a job here. Thankfully I have lots of money from my dad saved in the bank and thinking to continue masters in Canada. If i continue masters there, can I get a job after?

Lee26Caloo秦君子蘭. Those money only set me up for 5 years but after they finish, what I'm gonna do with a degree that's almost to find a job with here?

Also frank lynn, with all respect, English is not my language.

• 1 week ago

Find companies in Canada that was started by people from your home country.  You might get a better response from them. 

Go to a job outsourcing company and get EXPERIENCE.

.............

Go to a RESUME WRITING class and learn to write your own Resume. Do not let someone else write yours. It is a very important skill.

................

Take a class in job interviewing, Learn to INTERVIEW EFFECTIVELY.

You should contact some universities in Canada and see if they will accept your current degree as the basis for getting into a masters program at their university. After that you would need to determine what you have to do to obtain visa or other necessary permits to enter Canada.

Since you have a lot of money, stay where you are and enjoy your life in your homeland. Do not come to Canada to suffer at least cold icy 6 months per year, no taste food and quiet like a ghost town places.

Seems like you are okay since you cannot spell and everyone knows that engineers cannot spell.

• D g

the quality in foreign  schools is not always good.  to get equality you often have to take a test checking your knowleddge