Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 4 weeks ago

Is it normal to mix vodka with coca cola, or have vodka by itself?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It's normal to drink vodka with mixers (though cranberry juice is better than coke), or in a cocktail. But if it's a really good vodka, you should drink it as Russians do, straight from the freezer and in a shot.

• 4 weeks ago

For some people it is but personally i mix vodka with cranmango juice and it's really good but i've heard that mixing vodka with a dark drink isn't good.

• 4 weeks ago

Vodka is "fair game" when it comes to how it is served. 

I mix it with Orange Juice, Apple Cider, Lemonade, 

Sprite, Ice Tea, and just about anything that will 

make a Vodka expedition truly exciting. 

Keep your Vodka in the freezer, 

and don't forget to pop a shot-or-2 of Vodka in a beer, 

have it on the rocks, or mix it with some "ice cold" water! 

(2-parts "ice cold" water, to 1-part Vodka) 

• 4 weeks ago

Lemonade would suit vodka better than Coca Cola would.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Where I come from, vodka and Coca-Cola is a very popular mix, but it differs everywhere.  I prefer mixing it with soda water.

• Sparky
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Vodka is normally drunk straight out of the freezer (it doesn't freeze), or on ice, or with mixer drinks, usually lemon, lemonade, raspberry, cola or fruit juice such as OJ.

I find it much more enjoyable with soda or orange juice.

• 4 weeks ago

The general rulei for carbonated mixers is clear spirits with clear mixers and dark spirits with dark mixers. Obviously there are exceptions. Vodka goes great with cranberry juice, tomato juice. But you're drinking it. If it tastes good to you, then do it

• 4 weeks ago

Vodka and coke is a very well known mix because they go very well together. Whiskey and coke is also very popular

• geezer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I, personally, wouldn't mix Vodka with Coke .. a splash of Orange Juice maybe .. or Ginger Ale and a slice of Lime (Moscow Mule).

• 4 weeks ago

In terms of taste,if you mix either vodka or whiskey with coke it will overpower and ... alcoholic energy drink are likely to keep drinking beyond their normal limits.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.