Why God love us even though we are bad?

Because our spirits are literally his children.

Which god is in question

• Paul

Any good parent loves their children even when they are bad, and God is the perfect Father.

• 2 months agoReport

Yeah and if you dont believe he exists even though he chooses to remain hidden from us he will torture your *** in hell FOREVER cuz good parents torture their kids.

Theists have low self esteem believing they are worse than they really are and they desperately want to please Daddy, who has no choice but to love his creation, no matter how stupid they are.

Can we assume, however, that Jehovah will automatically keep us in his love no matter what we choose to do? No. For at Jude verse 21, we read this exhortation: “Keep yourselves in God’s love, while you are waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ with everlasting life in view.” The expression “keep yourselves in God’s love” implies that some action is required on our part. What, then, do we need to do in order to remain in God’s love?

Source(s): “Keep Yourselves in God’s Love” “Keep yourselves in God’s love, while you are waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ with everlasting life in view.”​—JUDE 21. https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2009604?q=God%...

Because we've sinned unknowingly lwe were tempted by Satan ref Gen 3:1-4.

God loves us so, because he's hopeful if our repentance and forgiveness of sins. Ref Luke 15:7.

• 2 months agoReport

I love my kids though torture them with battery acid when they misbehave though I am hopeful that they will apologize and shape up.

You will be judged according to YOUR DEEDS. Source the bible. Its not being judged according to God's love for you it is your DEEDS that will be judged. Ask God what DEEDS you NEED to Do in order to enter the kingdom of God. Deliberate sin is the only sin that is not forgiven, which I believe is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Think about it.

What makes you assume that there's a god, or that it loves anyone? 

• Bob

Norine, I'm going to see if the power of prayer works by praying to Beelzebub tonight. I'm going to pray really hard that you wake up tomorrow with a bit more practical common sense.

• yesmar

God is love.  How could he not?

• 2 months agoReport

Yes,  a loving God would most definitely threaten people into worshipping him.

• Ravi

He can't give up His virtue; men do.

• Norine2 months agoReport

"...I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine" (John 17:9)