Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

is it normal to be 40 and?

Is it normal to be 40 and still get as hard as I was when I was a teenager  with out oral or any kind of meds some times I even wake up with mourning wood that I know is sometimes harder than when I was a teenager it's literally iron wood I know I should be happy but like back in those days I can't control it I thought this was not supposed to happen no more as we got older

• shroud

it's normal to still get hard and to get morning wood

but when you say you can't control it, are you talking about the morning wood cause that would still be normal

or are you talking about seeing a hot girl in a store cause then yeah you should be to a point in life where you can control that 

Some are blessed that way.

• Mark

Good health and a strong sex drive. Whilst it may be common to have a declining libido as we age, those who are blessed with what I just mentioned, aren't catered for in the advertising marketplace - principally because nothing's wrong with us, therefore, no money is made from conditions we don't have. Such as a need for ED pills, medicines, pain relief, etc.

Btw. Charlie Chaplin fathered a child at 83 y.o.

too much information

• ron h

If you've got a 16 year old b0ner at 40, you should be able to find someone to share that with.

count your blessings.......

• El3 weeks agoReport

Thx it's what I thought myself because the few family members that I could ask said they were not as fortunately able to say the same had to make sure though

This is a common condition for pedophiles and predators.  Turn yourself into the authorities and explain to them everything you've said here. 

• El3 weeks agoReport

Wtf are you stupid I far from that I think if you think that from this question than the problem is in you and your very smart to have answered ananomsly you must have some kinda clue with what happens to idiots like you for the dumb **** you just said

• A lot of young and old men wake up with morning wood. Most men are usually always erected hard especially when they see a really hot attractive woman. Most single men just masturbate until ejaculation. If he has a girlfriend, his girl will most likely suck his penis until ejaculation. (If she is in BED with him).

• El3 weeks agoReport

I know it's common in young men but I can't say that I have even heard about this in older men thanks for your answer much appreciated