Myles Garrett of the Cleveland Browns hit Steelers QB Mason Rudolph in the head. Should Myles Garrett be suspended the rest of the season?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

He should be suspended for 16 games. He should pay Mr. Rudolph $100,00 restitution. If he does it again he should be arrested. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He should be arrested and charged with assault. 

• 3 weeks ago

YES.............................

• 3 weeks ago

Garrett rest of this year and maybe more next year. Pouncey should get 3-4 games. The other Browns dlinemen who knocked Rudolph down 1 game and Rudolph 1 game also. Garrett should also receive the biggest fine the league has ever imposed.

• skeptik
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Almost right on.
      Rudolph got fined, rather than a suspension.  But otherwise accurate.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

im biased because im a steelers fan, but i think not only should he be suspended, he should be released from the Browns.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

In my opinion, yes he should. The Browns should release him from their team.

• 3 weeks ago

I'd say so, but they need to reinstate BURFICT

• 3 weeks ago

the only thing i can even compare this to is ron artest. artest got the rest of the season plus all of the following season and charged with assault and was forced into so much counselling for anger management that he came out thinking he should change his name to world peace. that's pretty much what i think should happen here. the rest of this season, all of next season, and charge him for assault. 

• 3 weeks ago

I usually hate poor sportsmanship, but I loved Maurkice Pouncey punching and kicking Garrett in the face.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The way Rudolph played, he's lucky his own teammates didn't join in on the beating.  That guy is brutally bad.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.