Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 4 weeks ago

What should I do now that JUUL is gonna stop mint pod production?

For those of you who don’t know, JUUL is a vape device. They sell different flavored pods full of vale juice. Mint is the best one in my opinion. It is basically my life. I hit it MANY times an hour. I’ve been doing so for about 2.5 years. I go through about 1.5 or 2 pods a day. Supposedly 1 pod is equivalent to a pack of cigarettes. Not sure how they did that math. Anyways, there’s just no other product on the market that I can switch to. I mean sure I can try and get my nicotine cravings down by using other stuff. It’s just not the same. Let me give you an analogy. Let’s say you drink a 2 liter of Mountain Dew everyday for over 2 years. All of a sudden, no more Mountain Dew. Sure you can drink other stuff like Dr. Pepper but it’s nowhere near the same taste. It will get you your caffeine and sugar but it’s just the same. So I don’t even know what to do. I may just have to start chewing mint tobacco. 

Sorry about they typos.

*the

• CB

see a doctor - Chantix or Nicoderm will stop the cravings.