Could wannabe tough guys in America handle the brutality of places like Syria and the gang invested slums throughout South America?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Kieth
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Maybe not, but we can cancel the warranty on your candyass.

• Henry4 weeks agoReport

Didn't get a warranty. Not worth it. By the way Dwayne Johnson wants you to stop quoting him.

• NiJo
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Gangs can choose to sink their money wherever they want. If they're gang infested areas, I'll never know if I could cut it. Probably could, until I was murdered. That's gangland. 

• 4 weeks ago

In the USA we don't wear dresses to play soccer.... & ..... have gangs wearing Goodwill clothes 

• 4 weeks ago

What is a "wannabe tough guy"? Like our military? Pretty sure they can handle the brutality of places like Syria and the gang invested slums throughout South America, because, well, they have already had to do that. The USA has the bravest military in the world. When we entered WW1, even the Germans were shocked at the level of braveness in American soldiers, and would write letters home to their families saying how "verrückt" ("crazy") the Americans were, and that they have no fear, and were nothing like the soldiers they were used to fighting in France and Europe up until that point. The French would begin retreating, while the Americans would then go on a full on charge. Neither the French nor the Germans knew what to make of them. That's because they're the descendants of the people who crossed oceans to make better lives for themselves, as America's no place for pansies. Those people stayed where they were and continued on with their mundane lives in Europe, or wherever else in the world, their less brave kin may have chosen to remain.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

We somehow managed to handle the Moon, Iwo Jima, and D-Day.

• 4 weeks ago

Some of them probaby could, but I imagine many would punk out.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.