How can I bring my fiance from Egypt to the United States ? How much will it cost us ? . What are the first steps ? Please explain?

I am US citizen. I'm wanting to bring my fiance from Egypt hopefully with marriage visa. Is this guaranteed to work most normally ? How much does it cost for us in total ? What are the first steps and what are we supposed to step by step . please explain as I have no idea how and what to do

alot of times when people do that they are being used. the person will say alot of "i love you" just to get here but soon as they get what all they need to stay here they're out the door.

It is not guaranteed to work. It often does not work.

You need to contact the immigration department or an American Embassy

If you don't know what Google is you don't belong here pls go to Egypt with your fiance instead we need less of you here.