AL asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

why are americans expected to take care of all these fart smelling immigrant kids,when mexico is murdering our children with assault rifles?

Ya know... you don't have to want to be responsible for them, not think we should have to be, yet still be capable of having some level of compassion for their situation because, you know, their just kids.

I mean, as much as other people's kids annoy me anymore, because so many people let them act like such brats in public, I at least still recognize that kids have no control over these choices made by adults, and that includes immigrant kids who are dragged along by their parents.

Because America like to look good for the world but it's actually just filled with lil crappers like you 😢

• The time has come.

Americans are also expected to take care of poor white trash and poor blacks on food stamps 

many immigrants that are doctors, lawyers, and engineers are paying a bunch of taxes which are partially used as welfare for all those poor rednecks and poor blacks on SSI