Why are trans women so angry?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

They are angry because they are so arrogant that they think that their lifestyle choices were all totally correct and whenever they get challenged they turn extremely aggresive towards people who do not accept their reasoning. Basically your average Tranny can only see life through their own warped spectacles and any other opinion that differs from their fantasy land utopia is simply dismissed as spam and the person (let us not forget this is a real person) is labelled and dismissed as being a Troll.

Source(s): Many pompous years
  • 3 weeks ago

Most aren't actually angry - that's a trope.

Those that are angry might be angry because they have to listen to intolerant idiots make all kinds of false claims about them.

• 3 weeks ago

Think about your gender. Now imagine everyone telling you that you're not that gender, you're the opposite, and you're a (wo)man, and your gender is invalid and it's all in your head.

Yeah, I'd be pretty pissed off too.

Source(s): Cis dude
  • 3 weeks ago

I don't know why they hate me.

Could it be the hormone treatments?

• Pompous Harris
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Ha Ha yes I believe you are correct, the poor deluded soul is not sure which direction they flow in...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Because we've been screwed up by transphobia and the patriarchy.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Social media has brain washd 'er-body &

their uncle to be fill'd to the brim w/ angr

for no apparent reason @ all which is truly

sad :(

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because they have to struggle so much to live each day.

• Pompous Harris
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Yes it is quite a struggle for them squeezing into womens cloths that are much too small for their big hands and feet.

• 3 weeks ago

They aren’t women first of all

• Pompous Harris
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

This is true, they are men dressed up in womens clothes pretending to be someone / thing else.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Narcissistic rage. There are actual scientific papers on this:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5420510_S...

"[There is a] need for revenge, for righting a wrong, for undoing a hurt by whatever means, and a deeply anchored, unrelenting compulsion in pursuit of all these aims…. There is utter disregard for reasonable limitations and a boundless wish to redress an injury and to obtain revenge…. The fanaticism of the need for revenge and the unending compulsion of having to square the account after an offense are…not the attributes of an aggressivity which is integrated with the mature purposes of the ego…. Aggressions employed in the pursuit of maturely experienced causes are not limitless… .T he narcissistically injured [person], on the other hand, cannot rest until he has blotted out [the]…offender who dared to oppose him, [or] to disagree with him. (pp. 380, 382, 385) These excerpts are taken from Kohut’s description of narcissistic rage, a concept that I believe is central to understanding many of the attacks against Bailey"

• Pompous Harris
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Oh Lizzy that is such a weak attempt, you disappoint me. We all know that Mr. Clones is a man who left his wife and kids then chopped his penis off and now has a handbag and wears frocks pretending to be a woman. Please improve and keep up. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

And what makes you believe they are?

I would be careful confusing frustration with anger.

Society still believes a lot of false notions and stereotypes about trans people.

When trans people push back against those it shouldn't be termed anger.

Most often they are merely trying to inform you about the truth.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.