larry1
Lv 6
larry1 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

What's the story on the latest school shooting US Calf. 11-14??

I can't find anything on US news, cuz it's all taken up by Pelosci and her Trump fake impeachment.

From Australia who has to tell us our US news now....Santa Clara CA, 5 shot, 2 dead, shooter shot himself but in custody, 3 critically wounded?

Can anyone get any more news on this, through the Trump impeachment circus?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • NiJo
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I know it was Santa Clarita, a suburb of LA. Try the LA Times or Orange County Register?

• 3 weeks ago

If only two are dead, it's not much of a news story, less likely to be carried by national media, look up smaller local California stations or papers

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It was all over CNN.  Students were interviewed as well as law enforcement officers by CNN reporters about noon EST. . Anderson Cooper (AC 360) interviewed one of the students .  Don Lemon did a segment on this latest shooting as did Erin Burnett, Wolf Blitzer. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Their were probably like 5 other mass shootings in the inner city this week. Why do you care so much about this one?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

15 years old i heard,   any sensible nation would as a people, maybe look at  positively encouraging kids to feel comfortable with weapons, as a huge alarm bell,  americans,  you'll just calmy respond, remember the second amendment and everything it stands for..prob even if this happened every day for the next decade and beyond...just remarkable..

Hint: You'll need to read it in  sarcastical irony to understand the context..

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Do you always have reality perception problems? Is reality only what you want to hear? That sounds a bit bipolar.

• Daddio
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Santa Clarita, Ca

You summed the rest up 

• 3 weeks ago

I heard the shooter is Asian. His dad died 2 years ago. His mother and girlfriend are being questioned. 

• 3 weeks ago

Another self-hating attention seeker shot up a school. It's always the same story.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.