Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 4 weeks ago

Why would a woman put "I'm a feminist" in her dating bio?

Lmao these women have no clue.

Funny I deleted the app a year ago, got it again and these same women are still here hahahaha

She just wants you to know that she might be a difficult person. You'd think guys would be happy that at least she's telegraphing her prickliness so they can avoid her if they're not into that.

She only need money... I mean a man that works for her... a man to command etc,...

• Elana

Perhaps they want to screen out anti-feminists early in the process.

You may not agree with them, but I would point out that you didn't make an overture towards them, did you?  IT WORKED.  They never had to deal with you.

You're the same place they are...you don't get that?

• Bill

So you want to learn she's a feminist later on? How does being ignorant of her feminist status help you?

There are submissive, self deprecating beta males who would date such a woman.  

Think of it as a warning, she probably has dyed red hair, ugly as sin and hates all men because she was a submissive in a bad boy relationship and got dumped.

• Cee

Kind of self defeating isn't it ?

• MISOA4 weeks agoReport

Not really after the reconnaissance in force ....:)

It is wise to let everyone know what to expect. Personally I would anticipate that most men would not be interested.  However as long as there are SOME that are interested then everything still works just fine.

Its to warn you to stay away so she can just attract those types of dudes who like crazy feminist. or she thinks feminism is the same it was in the 50s, so its a compliment to herself

• MISOA4 weeks agoReport

yo kowbanga whats up me old mate ???