Anything that can be done?

My brother is about to be released from prison and unfortunately he has no where to go when he gets out. He was working on getting placed into a halfway house and a program which will allow him to work, but the guards placed him in solitary confinement their reason is because there is a staff member that is either a relative or friend, and because of that he can't find a place anymore. He has been in that prison for so long but just as he is about to be released now he will have no where to go when he gets out. I want to know if there is anything I can do about this because we have been asking around the family and so far no one works at a prison and the type of friends my brother had are not the type that will or can work at a prison. He's been in prison for 17 years, and has never ran into this problem before.

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    He should check with the local homeless center, church or charity.

  • 4 weeks ago

    You could of course help your brother by taking him in and helping him find work. There are also many charities which provide this sort of help.

  • 4 weeks ago

    There are a number of charities that can help convicts reintegrate to society.

    I don’t get why you need someone who works at a prison.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.