Forced to Make a pact with god ?

This may sound really weird. But I was talking with my dad and he said right here right now let’s make a pact with god that if you talk about me that your life will turn out bad and bad things will happen to you. And I said amen but I wasn’t thinking. I have talked about the things he’s done to me in the past. But I feel weird now. I feel like something bad is going to happen. Does that even work? Does god work like that? Should I be worried? It was verbal agreement I just said amen and that was it but now I’m scared please help 

Favorite Answer

Nothing will happen to you.

Your father is blackmailing you, hiding his wrongdoings,..

Source(s): Been there
    • veroncia4 weeks agoReport

But I said amen to bad stuff happening to me if I talk about him. I’m scared. I’m 22 years old.

The golden rule should be your guide. Don't do to others what you hate. Talking negatively about your dad, or anyone else for that matter, is not a good thing.

Just do your best

• veroncia4 weeks agoReport

You don’t understand. I talk to someone I’m close to as therapy for everything I’ve been through. With my father. 

• glcang

You are a child

• glcang

What more do I need to know? Your whole idea of God is silly and childish. 

• Archer

Hoodwinked by someone who is not willing to take responsibility and is 'using' a god to avoid it like many.

• veroncia4 weeks agoReport

But what do I do to get out of that pact. I have to talk to someone about everything he did to me I can’t hold it in. But I’m afraid of something bad happening to me. 

• Jake

The Christian God is the only God Who exists. He is omnibenevolent and a person can better respect His Name by reciting the rosary every day with care.

Well done correcting all the packets to pacts.

You're evolving.

Not far to go 😎

~

• Everard

Coupla days ago someone was on here talking about making pacts and packets and I thought it was you...

It's white noise ..

Don't worry.

~

Yes, it does sound strange. And also fictitious.