Forced to Make a pact with god ?

This may sound really weird. But I was talking with my dad and he said right here right now let’s make a pact with god that if you talk about me that your life will turn out bad and bad things will happen to you. And I said amen but I wasn’t thinking. I have talked about the things he’s done to me in the past. But I feel weird now. I feel like something bad is going to happen. Does that even work? Does god work like that? Should I be worried? It was verbal agreement I just said amen and that was it but now I’m scared please help 

Nothing will happen to you.

Your father is blackmailing you, hiding his wrongdoings,..

Source(s): Been there

The golden rule should be your guide. Don't do to others what you hate. Talking negatively about your dad, or anyone else for that matter, is not a good thing.

Just do your best

• glcang

You are a child

• Archer

Hoodwinked by someone who is not willing to take responsibility and is 'using' a god to avoid it like many.

The Christian God is the only God Who exists. He is omnibenevolent and a person can better respect His Name by reciting the rosary every day with care.

Well done correcting all the packets to pacts.

You're evolving.

Not far to go 😎

~

Yes, it does sound strange. And also fictitious.