Forced to Make a pact with god ?

This may sound really weird. But I was talking with my dad and he said right here right now let’s make a pact with god that if you talk about me that your life will turn out bad and bad things will happen to you. And I said amen but I wasn’t thinking. I have talked about the things he’s done to me in the past. But I feel weird now. I feel like something bad is going to happen. Does that even work? Does god work like that? Should I be worried? It was verbal agreement I just said amen and that was it but now I’m scared please help 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing will happen to you.

Your father is blackmailing you, hiding his wrongdoings,..

Attachment image
    Source(s): Been there
    • veroncia4 weeks agoReport

But I said amen to bad stuff happening to me if I talk about him. I’m scared. I’m 22 years old.

• 4 weeks ago

The golden rule should be your guide. Don't do to others what you hate. Talking negatively about your dad, or anyone else for that matter, is not a good thing.

Just do your best

You don’t understand. I talk to someone I’m close to as therapy for everything I’ve been through. With my father. 

• glcang
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You are a child

• glcang
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

What more do I need to know? Your whole idea of God is silly and childish. 

• Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Hoodwinked by someone who is not willing to take responsibility and is 'using' a god to avoid it like many.

But what do I do to get out of that pact. I have to talk to someone about everything he did to me I can’t hold it in. But I’m afraid of something bad happening to me. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jake
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The Christian God is the only God Who exists. He is omnibenevolent and a person can better respect His Name by reciting the rosary every day with care.

• 4 weeks ago

Well done correcting all the packets to pacts.

You're evolving.

Not far to go 😎

~

• Everard
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Coupla days ago someone was on here talking about making pacts and packets and I thought it was you...

It's white noise ..

Don't worry.

~

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, it does sound strange. And also fictitious.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.