According to John 14:13, God will grant any request you make in his name, Christians. So why don't you ask him to work a miracle in my house?

• Best answer

They're too busy pray-healing Alzheimer's patients.

That may have been said to the apostles. Let me check. Yep, that was only to his apostles.

dont know what is going on in that house of yours, so theres no way to know what miracle you need...

Thank GOD for freewill.

ask for your own miracles. 

• Daymellow3 weeks agoReport

@Corvus Blackthorne.... John 15:7 
      If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. there's conditions to God answering your prayers. 

Jesus is speaking to His Apostles in this text. not to all humanity. But God will answer our prayers if we pray for things that are His will to be done. We also have to be asking without doubt in our hearts a man who doubts is double minded and will not receive anything from God. Thanks for the question

• Gentile

of course not. as God is not willing that any perish but that all come to repentance 2 Peter 3:9. that is my wish as well. but you have to meet God half way and want to have salvation. he is not just going to sap you to believe in him.

Today, Miracles are easily understood. There is a science behind it. 

We can use Holy-Fire (Fires of the Holy Spirit) to achieve

anything to our heart's desire. 

For example: 

Blue-Fire is used to cast out demons. 

White-Fire brings peace. Gold-Fire is the Christ. 

Emerald Green-Fire promotes healing and prosperity. 

Pink-Fire promotes unconditional love. 

Violet Purple-Fire produces miracles including teleporting and Resurrection.