Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Am I the only one who doesnt care or get offended by international women or mens day ?

When its international womens day. There are certain men getting offended and angry over the fact that, oh no how dare society celebrate and highlight the good things women have done.

And when its international mens day. There are certain feminists who get offended and angry over the fact that, oh no how dare society celebrate and highlight the good things men have done.

I dont get it. What's the big deal?

Womens day isnt an attack on men and mens day isnt an attack on women. So why is there offence taken unless these certain men and feminists hate the opposite gender and dont like seeing people celebrate the good people in that gender.

I dont even think these days are really widely known. Not like Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, Mothers day, Fathers day and valentines day. I'd even say black Friday is more known.

@Honor: I'm with you all the way. I think the days are stupid as well to br honest. But i still don't get why it makes some people angry.

Favorite Answer

Both days are stupid and only further divide and cause more unnecessary conflict between the genders.

Literally NOBODY gets offended by international men's day. And it was trans activists who got offended over international women's day, because when it comes down to it, they're just MRA in drag.

• Elana

You are not the only one.  Not by a long shot.

• Mier

I'm all for women having thier day but it's not an excuse to gloat. 

Remember what the Bible tells you about a haughty attitude ladies. Whether you like it or not, Jesus Christ went to the cross and when he did he paid for your sin debt in full. 

Yeah I don't care either way. I think the whole idea is stupid in the first place. Just leave me alone so I can get through my day in peace and keep your stupid "international who-gives-a-****" day to yourself. 👌👍

Edit:

@Anonymous... Yeah I think the people that get angry have too much time on their hands. Ha look at me though replying in my own answer lol. Look who has too much time on their hands.