Anything I can do to prevent spraining my wrist anymore?

I am a dancer of 17 years and now a dance teacher of 3 years. Just this year alone I have sprained both my wrists multiple times when teaching tumbling classes. It isn't 100% my fault as it's done when a student moves and I have to take a quick action, usually in an unnatural position. There is no avoiding these situations but I dont want to sprain my wrists anymore. I have weak wrists now due to the amount of times they've been sprained and PT only helped with pain. 

• Clive

What does this have to do with personal finance?

If you arent wearing wrist braces...nobody can suggest anything to help you.  

• Tavy

Why are you not wearing wrist supports ?

• Taylor4 weeks agoReport

I work with children 4 and under, it isn't the most practical thing.

You can wear wrist braces like a roller skater.

• hamel5

If you have medical insurance,  ask your doc to recommend physical therapy to show you how to strengthen and improve flexibility  

But,  risk curls,  reverse risk curls ( light weights)  Put a thick rubber band around your knuckles and flex your fingers out ,  finger tip pushups ( or half push ups)  You could also get some of those band and do wrist exercises with those.  

Hold your arm out and , with the other hand - pull back your hand by the fingers