Photoshop image on desktop appears different on cell phone and desktop?

I work on a Toshiba laptop. I will create an image in photoshop and it look exaclty how i want it so i will post it or share it with friends. When i look at the image on my cellphone or desktop, the colors will be different. Like blues will be more teal sometimes and etc. How can I fix this? Is it a photoshop issue or a laptop issue? Youtube and Facebook photos seem to be fine... no discoloration. so i think it is a photoshop issues maybe.

The issue is that your phone and desktop have different color profiles. Don't worry, I've had this same issue (my drawing of a girl wearing purple on my laptop appears as if she's wearing magenta on my phone)

It's not an issue. The problem is that each monitor is different. Even if you buy two identical models, probably the colors won't match perfectly. Monitors however can be calibrated while for cell phones displays this is not possible.

Prints too usually don't match the colors on your display because computers displays use red, green and blue (RGB) to create colors, while printers use cyan, magenta, yellow and black (CMYK).

I think it is a problem with you applying incorrect profiles to the file(s) and a problem with monitor calibration. If the monitors are not precisely calibrated to match each other then you will always have variation.

And, yes, different social media platforms do apply profiles to files uploaded to their pages.