Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 3 weeks ago

what will earth be like after humans become extinct?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

It will be much nicer than it is now.

• 3 weeks ago

I've been thinking of a way to dumb this down so people like you can understand what I'm saying, so I've come up with an analogy;

First, I want you do imagine earth right now. From the blue glistening oceans to the smoky industrial factories.

Now, Imagine that exact same earth, but without humans.

Thats pretty much exactly how it will look like

• 3 weeks ago

weeds trees,dead leaves blow pile up,bricks grow cooties, electric power wore towers sag,basements fill with water,my ex wifes attorney is 6 feet under,

• 3 weeks ago

I have heard that Cockroaches can survive a Nuclear Blast

It will be survival of the most adaptable

I have heard that Rabbits and Rats could probably rule the Earth with their Voracious Breeding

Let the Battle begin

Attachment image
    • roberto
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVOa3xhl0bg

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • goring
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

perhaps the apes will survive

• 3 weeks ago

It will revert back to natural after some time. Plenty of permanent damage done.

• 3 weeks ago

A lot less crowded and fairly quiet as well.

• 3 weeks ago

It will be a lot cleaner and more pleasant to visit after the humans have been evicted.

• 3 weeks ago

Much better. The biggest problems would probably be coping with the plastic and exploding nuclear reactors, but after a while things would be fine.

• 3 weeks ago

The developed areas will eventually collapse and be grown over just like some of the ancient buildings in India. Floods will still happen. Earthquakes and Tsunamis will also continue to happen. In fact, everything that is happening now will continue to happen. And no one will miss mankind in the least.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.