My lung is killing me I need help urgently?

I have this pressured pain in my right lung and it is 100% sure from cigarette smoking in the past years and the pain is so strong and I might need medical help. Or home remedies before medical help.

6 Answers

  • Clive
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    What does this have to do with personal finance?

  • 4 weeks ago

    Get medical help immediately. How do you expect perfect strangers to diagnose or treat your condition?

  • 1 month ago

    go to a doctor immediately.

  • A C
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    You need to see a doctor as soon as possible and get an x-ray to determine the cause and possible treatment.  Don't delay.  

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    It could be a clot or an collapsed lung. I would recommend going to the ER. You'll be happy you did if its serious.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    You might want to consider going to the ER. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.