Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

I live in Canada and Because of immigration reasons I can't Geta job here. Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can make money.?

I am from the US and on a Visitors Record under my Dad's Work permit but for some reason Canada's Immigration laws won't let me apply for a work permit too. I would like to find a way to make some money that's above board I don't won't to do anything where I'd have to leave I like living in Canada a lot. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Yup. Return to the US to train in a TN list occupation and then reenter Canada based on qualifying on your own merits (as opposed to being a dependent on someone else's qualifications). 

• Maxi

You are a dependant of your dad which means you have no rights to work/earn money your dad is legally obligated to support you.....so there is no legal way for you to work/earn and if you do then you are inbreach of the dependant visa and that means you will be going home to your own country

Legally - if you're not permitted to get a job, you're out of options for making money. You'd have to go back to the US