what will 5g effect?

i've been hearing people talk about how 5g will fry anyone's brain and that i should be without a cell phone, and now i'm concerned on what kind of devices 5g will effect, i was never into this kinda stuff but will it effect every device, or every device that supports 5g?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

AFFECT NOT EFFECT!

• 3 weeks ago

"affect"...........................

•  The Owl and the Pussy-Cat

By Edward Lear

I

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea

In a beautiful pea-green boat,

They took some honey, and plenty of money,

Wrapped up in a five-pound note.

The Owl looked up to the stars above,

And sang to a small guitar,

"O lovely Pussy! O Pussy, my love,

What a beautiful Pussy you are,

You are,

You are!

What a beautiful Pussy you are!"

II

Pussy said to the Owl, "You elegant fowl!

How charmingly sweet you sing!

O let us be married! too long we have tarried:

But what shall we do for a ring?"

They sailed away, for a year and a day,

To the land where the Bong-Tree grows

And there in a wood a Piggy-wig stood

With a ring at the end of his nose,

His nose,

His nose,

With a ring at the end of his nose.

III

"Dear Pig, are you willing to sell for one shilling

Your ring?" Said the Piggy, "I will."

So they took it away, and were married next day

By the Turkey who lives on the hill.

They dined on mince, and slices of quince,

Which they ate with a runcible spoon;

And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand,

They danced by the light of the moon,

The moon,

The moon,

They danced by the light of the moon.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Only time will tell.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Cellphone radiation is non ionizing, if it was ionizing like a microwave is then yes it would fry you to kfc standards 

And as scared as you sound in this posts, if it was ionizing radiation then you would surely become a Kentucky friend chicken 

• 3 weeks ago

The word is "affect" not "effect"

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

We simply do not know what the ultrahigh frequency radio waves may do to our body. There is no requirement to test that before 5G devices are marketed. A car maker must crash a car and see how well the occupants are protected using non-human crash test dummies, and a drug maker must make sure that the new drug is safe by testing them on animals and then humans using clinical trials, but there is no requirement for electronic products to pass such tests.One thing that people can do is to build a device to capture those waves and turn the energy into some other form, such as electricity to run a, say, coffee maker, but that would be illegal. Yes, there is a lot of energy in them their radio waves. We simply do not know what that energy may do to our body or to our health. Not yet.

• 3 weeks ago

People say lots of things that aren't true and 5G frequencies have been in use for other things (broadcast at far more powerful strengths) for decades.

Primarily 5G will affect your pocket, paying more for a phone when you don't need the speed boost.

• 3 weeks ago

There is only one way to know with certainty:  

Let 5G happen and wait fifty years to see what, if any, consequences develop. 

• 3 weeks ago

Calm down Chicken Little.

5g is a different type of digital radio transmission predominantly on the old VHF TV frequencies. Nothing happened in the 60 years they were used for analog TV. Why is anyone so daft to think that your brains will get fried or anything else with 5g.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.