Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 3 weeks ago

Why people can't accept boys wearing skirts and other girl clothes?

I'm a 13 boy and I always liked more girls clothes more since dunno

My dad is okay with that but I always saw he get to explain for the moms of friends when I was like 6 or 7

But now I lost some friends and one day in mall a guy stop me go in guys toilet even I told he I'm boy and he got super weird with that saying bout "If you are a boy you shouldnt wear girls clothes, thats wrong" and I asked why he just didnt answer but said bout god and stuff

So whyyy people don't accept boys wearing skirts? Why people wanna stop other people happyness? And people dont get mad when girls wear shorts and pants!!!!

• Bob

Why can’t you accept that people can’t accept it. It’s not normal. 

It all has to with others upbringing and where they were raised. Let’s say you were wearing a kilt in Scotland nobody would think anything of it because that’s what men would traditionally wear . Or if you wore more feminine type clothing in LA most people wouldn’t say anything because it’s more liberal over there. I don’t know where you’re from but I know here in most of the West people are more used to girls wearing traditionally masculine clothing than they are boys wearing feminine clothing

In society, men are meant to look masculine and to show it off. All you're doing is breaking the norm for many of them. Same goes for trans, you're just in a changing world m8