Can any of you give me advice on sexuality or help me in any way?

I don’t know if I’m bi or lesbian and I’ve been trying not to use labels but it’s hard when you randomly think about “what if I have sex with a guy?” even though you really have no desire to irl. Idk if I’m attracted to men or not, and sometimes I don’t even think I’m attracted to women and just think I’m actually straight and that maybe I’m just liking girls because it’s “trendy” or whatever. I feel like I should experiment with both genders first though, even though idk if I’d ever find a guy I’d actually have sex with or even want to kiss. I feel like I’m just waiting for a guy to come along to make me realize that I’m bi or even straight but will it ever happen? I want to be a lesbian so bad but what if, in the end, I’m attracted to guys? I mean maybe I’d be happy but thinking of a future with a guy makes me feel depressed. idk it’s all v confusing and I didn’t word this exactly how I wanted and I feel like I have so much more to say but you get the gist. I feel v Alone. I can only read so many articles stating the same thing over and over again. I can only take so many are you bi or lesbian quizzes. Referring to myself as a lesbian seems weird and new but keeping my sexuality as bi makes me feel better because it feels safe since I’m so confused. I’ve had relationships with men but I just feel like it was all lust and me feeling special since someone actually liked me. I always broke the relationship off and I don’t feel like I actually liked them more than a friend.

• Mark

Rėlâx,

These artificial labls are totally made up

& sexulity is far too complx for any1 to pu

in any kind of category a/o order @ âll.

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

• reme_1

Call the gay center and talk to the counselor. Maybe you will need to see a therapist for further help.

• sad4 weeks agoReport

There’s a gay center? Like fr?

I know when a guy is attractive but I get so anxious that I’m like “ok so you’re attracted to guys” even though I wouldn’t do anything with them? I mean I think I wouldn’t idk.