Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 8 months ago

What is a Associate degree (general education/transfer program?

I'm filling out a form and it has this option, but I don't know what this means, specifically the transfer program part.


I plan on attending a community college for two years and then I plan to go to a university for two years and earn my bachelor degree. Would this be the right one to fill in or would 1st bachelor's fit better? 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.