how is misandry and feminism enforced by the government...?

Not by one iota. The very existence of government is patriarchal.

No idea!!!???!!!

"how is misandry and feminism enforced by the government...?"

Well ... without thinking too deeply about it, the state has sought to equalize legal Rights for women, without equalizing legal Responsibility for them at the same time.

With that one operating method alone, men are subjected to legal discrimination by the state because of the sex based legal Responsibilities that men have to the state just because they are men.  Women as an entire group are privileged to be exempt from those just because they are women .... or in a more legal sense, because they are not men.

The state also finances feminism through various programs.  This is best understood through concept that the state is absolved of the responsibility for it's oppressive measures against the citizenry when it goes along with the feminist method that blames ALL MEN for all of societies problems instead.

Check out this video and feel free to skip to 1:20 if you're impation in order to get to this exact point I'm making.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nu5F8a3YUE

Youtube thumbnail

I thought you said the state is a myth? So, WHAT, exactly, is a government in charge of? If they have no armies, no police, no judges or control of law, no armies of bureaucracy as well, no money for bludgeoning local and regional ministates desperate for funds, how can they do _anything_ at all?

You haven't actually thought _through_ the implications of your various pronouncements, have you?

• So you're denying that they're in an organization? Pitiful. I may have to stop arguing with you, it's embarrassing. I feel like I'm beating up someone in a wheelchair.