alex asked in Science & MathematicsWeather · 8 months ago

Why do people love the cold weather?

It's uncomfortable it's cold and you can be frozen to death I hate the winter summer is so much fun!

I like the way a cold blast of air feels when I walk out the door however, I don’t like muggy summer weather.

A lot of people are fat or even obese.  They love that they have insulation.

The earth might be warming up, but at least you have warm weather.  Enjoy it!

Well, it can be comfortable and it is definitely refreshing.  The air seems cleaner and the interplay of light in snowy areas is different from summer, and is beautiful in its own way, and doing things outside in the cold is actually quite refreshing. 

It does depend on HOW cold, of course.  There is cold that is painful to experience, and I don't find the benefits of that type of weather to outweigh the down side of painful experience.  The same is true of summer, but the opposite way: summer can be too freaking hot and extremely uncomfortable. 

There is also the idea of getting some variety as the seasons cycle.  It isn't dull, that is for certain. There are good points and bad points to it all.

Summer is so much better. It's hot and you can die from heat stroke, which is tons more fun than freezing to death.

wrong forum.  belongs in polls and surveys

cause theyre probably getting heat flashes

maybe cause theyre getting heat flashes